WHAT IT IS:
A travel-size sachet of deep conditioning treatment for color-treated and highlighted hair. Perfect for travel or to try out for the first time, you’ll get 1-3 uses in the sachet.
WHAT IT DOES:
This deep conditioning hair treatment uses only natural ingredients to preserve your hair’s color while improving its structure and leaving you with the softest, most manageable and glossy hair of your life!
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
• The combination of organic mango extract and organic avocado oil moisturize and protect hair color, adding shine and manageability.
• The vegetable-keratin complex of radishes and three protein-rich crops (corn, wheat, soy) coats the hair and noticeably smoothes it, while natural sugars provide greater texture.
• Organic wheat germ oil contains a significant amount of vitamin E which has the ability to be absorbed directly into the hair cortex where it can moisturize and plump the hair shaft. It has even been found to possess properties that enable it to aid in the prevention and reversal of some forms of hair loss. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin E can also protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals due to excessive UV exposure, toxic chemicals, and pollutants.
• Organic rice extract contains ferulic acid which provides nourishment and stimulates hair growth while helping to prevent premature graying, and organic oat straw extract, a source of silica and magnesium, promotes scalp health and hair growth.
• Organic soybean germ extract is an antioxidant that reduces hair loss and baldness.
• Wheat protein helps patch up the hair cuticle, which is especially beneficial for color-treated hair.
• Organic green tea is a good source of panthenol which strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends.
• Organic almond and cotton extracts seal in moisture and strengthens hair.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
For those of us who color our hair, we love how this conditioner helps to preserve the color! We find that we can go longer without having the color fade as well. We certainly can’t complain about how silky and shiny it makes our hair either, and then there’s that mango scent!
Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.
Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Alcohol*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isoamyl Laurate, Lauryl Laurate, Sodium PCA, Lauryl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract*, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract*, Beta-Carotene, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Dexydroxanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Arginine, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Natural Essential Oils)
* certified organic, ** component of natural essential oils
How To Use:
Apply to wet hair after shampooing and conditioning, and massage it into the full length of your hair. Leave in for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and dry as desired. For best results, use in combination with Lavera Organic Repair and Care Shampoo and Lavera Repair and Care Conditioner.
For extra care and to boost hydration, apply Lavera Organic Hair Serum to dry hair. This helps to tame flyaways, increase shine, and create gorgeously smooth locks.