WHAT IT IS:
A deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged and stressed hair. This product replaces the former Lavera Rose Milk Hair Treatment.
WHAT IT DOES:
This deep conditioning luxurious hair treatment uses only natural ingredients to transform dry, damaged, and stressed hair. No matter how damaged your hair is, you’ll find it’s much easier to comb through. Once dry, you’ll be left with softer, smoother, and more manageable hair with renewed shine and bounce.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
• Organic rose petal extract adds moisture to the hair and smells divine, along with organic oils of avocado, macadamia nut, and sunflower.
• The vegetable-keratin complex of radishes and three protein-rich crops (corn, wheat, soy) coats the hair and noticeably smoothes it, while natural sugars provide greater texture.
• Organic wheat germ oil contains a significant amount of vitamin E which has the ability to be absorbed directly into the hair cortex where it can moisturize and plump the hair shaft. It has even been found to possess properties that enable it to aid in the prevention and reversal of some forms of hair loss. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin E can also protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals due to excessive UV exposure, toxic chemicals, and pollutants.
• Organic rice extract contains ferulic acid which provides nourishment and stimulates hair growth while helping to prevent premature graying, and organic oat straw extract, a source of silica and magnesium, promotes scalp health and hair growth.
• Organic soybean germ extract is an antioxidant that reduces hair loss and baldness, and organic peach extract stimulates hair growth.
• Wheat protein helps patch up the hair cuticle, which is especially beneficial for color-treated hair.
• Organic almond extract seals in moisture and strengthens hair.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
We love the extra boost of hydration this gives our hair. Plus, we love knowing we’re giving an added treat to our follicles in the form of nutrients.
Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.
Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Alcohol*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isoamyl Laurate, Lauryl Laurate, Fragrance (Natural Essential Oils), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract*, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Lysolecithin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate
* certified organic, ** component of natural essential oils
How To Use:
Apply to wet hair after shampooing and conditioning, and massage it into the full length of your hair. Leave in for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and dry as desired. For best results, use in combination with Lavera Organic Repair and Care Shampoo and Lavera Repair and Care Conditioner.
For extra care and to boost hydration, apply Lavera Organic Hair Serum to dry hair. This helps to tame flyaways, increase shine, and create gorgeously smooth locks.